Blended Training Programs
provides a blend of on-site seminars and pre-recorded webinars training
options. We understand that having the ability to offer these training
options ensures cost efficiency and over-all training effectiveness.
Our Blended Training Program options include:
1. Privately Funded On-Site Training
– WorkTerrain provides on-site training for companies in soft skills,
computer training, safety training, and technical training programs. We
have a network of qualified, experienced training professionals who are
available to provide on-site training for company employees.
2. Grant Funded On-Site Training
– WorkTerrain understands the importance of effective training programs
as one ingredient for business success. We also understand that
training may be expensive for some companies. The Workforce Training
Fund (WTF) is a state fund financed entirely by Massachusetts
employers. Its purpose is to make small-to-medium-sized businesses with
- Be more competitive
- Provide workers with the skills they need to succeed
- Increase employment in Massachusetts
grants are awarded competitively to employers, employer organizations,
labor organizations and training providers, to train current and newly
hired workers. Training grants range from $2,000 to $250,000.
WorkTerrain will directly assist companies in applying for Workforce Training Fund Grants and provide the necessary training.
Training Fund grants are the answer to your training budget needs, and
WorkTerrain can help you obtain them. With the Workforce Training Fund
grant, employers incur little or no direct, out-of-pocket
subcontracted training costs. And we’ll assist you in writing these
training grants, at no cost, when you contract the training through
To learn how WorkTerrain can help your company’s training needs, contact Rena Hannaford at 978-658-2131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Web-based Seminars –
WorkTerrain develops proprietary webinars for companies. Webinars are
multi-media programs that enable individuals to view a presentation,
lecture, or seminar from the comfort of office or home. Available 24/7
via the Internet, webinars are a powerful and effective alternative
and/or supplement to on-site presentations.
Additional webinar benefits:
Viewers can take a test at the end of the presentation and have it
automatically graded. This is an important advantage for companies who
need to show proof to credentialing organizations. WorkTerrain can
generate reports detailing the name of the viewers, the viewing date,
and each viewer's test results.
WorkTerrain provides customer support in several areas:
• Developing the PowerPoint presentation;
• Providing the narration of the presentation;
• Providing a user-friendly system to dial up and provide the voice-over to synchronize with the PowerPoint presentation;
• Online access on the company’s web site, 24/7.
Important Take-aways – Advantages of Webinars
• Cost-effective tool for employee training, re-training and distance learning
• Particularly effective for companies needing to train staff located in campuses in different locations
• Easy to develop
• Ability to demonstrate training requirements as required by credentialing agencies
• Ease of making any needed adjustments/changes to information
• Access 24/7