Webinars: Internet-Based Programs
A cost-effective way to provide training, increase sales, recruit staff, and so much more!
A webinar is a multi-media presentation, lecture, workshop, or seminar transmitted via the Internet. Using PowerPoint slides and voice-over technology, you can create a business presentation, training program, or online “sales rep” for your company or organization. Webinars are ideal for use by corporations, small businesses,
hospitals, product manufacturers, schools, for-profit as well as
non-profits organizations, and federal or state agencies. Webinars are
used by anyone who wants to disseminate information in an efficient,
Proprietary, customized webinars
WorkTerrain can developed proprietary, customized webinars for your business or organization. Webinars are a great alternative to customized on-site training, especially in a down economy. This pre-recorded technology saves you time and money!
- No need to bring out-of-area employees in for training = travel costs savings!
- No extraneous trainer expenses!
- Can be viewed by employees anytime, anywhere, and as often as needed.
- No need for repetitive information! Save money on trainer's time. Create webinar once; viewing is unlimited!
- Information updating is easy and cost-effective!
- Increased information retention! Employees can access webinar for review anytime, many times!
- Available with log-in/attendance and testing/evaluation reporting
- Other uses:
- New product preview
- Instruction tool on product use. Save sales reps time and keep them on the road selling!
- Staff recruitment
To learn more about how webinars can be used in your business or organization, click here to preview our informational program Webinars -- A 21st Century Business Tool.
Visit our Webinar Library