Bullying in the Workplace
Order Now Only $15.00
For group sales rates please contact group sales.
Statistics show that one in six people experience bullying at work. The scope of this behavior often extends beyond the mental and physical health of the person being bullied and back into the home.
The health effects of bullying are myriad; the most common conditions being stress related. However, extreme emotional stress can exacerbate physical conditions such as high blood pressure.
Rena Hannaford, the author of this webinar, offers in an inside look at workplace bullying.
What this webinar will cover:
- What defines workplace bullying
- The scope in today's workplace
- How to identify the signs
- Examples of workplace bullying
- Its effects on you, the family, and the workplace
- Techniques to effectively deal with bullying
If you have asked yourself any of the following questions, this webinar is for you.
- Have you ever felt that you were given impossible deadlines and undue pressures?
- Do you feel isolated from information, opportunities, or outings?
- Have you witnessed other people being bullied? Do you wonder how you would handle it if it happened to you?
- Are you a Human Resources Professional who wants to learn more about bullying in the workplace?
- Are you just interested in learning how to counter bullying tactics?
About the presenter: Rena Hannaford has over 30 years of corporate and entrepreneurial experience in healthcare, health insurance, and occupational health. She holds a Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy and a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
Ms. Hannaford has been an active member of the KidsTerrain Board of Directors since the company's inception and is currently serving as its President.
Through her own corporate experiences, Ms, Hannaford has seen, first-hand, the devastating effects of workplace bullying on individuals and their families.