Become a KidsTerrain Partner
KidsTerrain's goal is to be the resource company for parents, teachers, employees, and employers around child, family, and work issues. This ever-expanding web site is one way to meet that goal.
To that end, we are interested in partnering with organizations and entities interested in sponsoring KidsTerrain initiatives. Our criteria for partnering organizations are simple:
- KidsTerrain Partners must have the same value system as KidsTerrain.
- KidsTerrain seeks Partners who are excited about what KidsTerrain is doing and would be excited about partnering with us.
- KidsTerrain Partners would offer and/or sponsor products or services that are complementary and consistent with the Mission and Vision of KidsTerrain.
How can an organization get involved with KidsTerrain?
Some opportunities include:
- Links from our web site to your web sites that are relevant to parents, teachers, employees and employers.
- Sponsorship of various KidsTerrain products and services including the web site, webinars, CDs, books, and programs.
- Incorporate KidsTerrain link or customized content for your web site.
- Talk to us about developing a KidsTerrain product or service.
Interested in partnering with our WorkTerrain Division? To learn more about this program, click here.
If you are interested in becoming a KidsTerrain or WorkTerrain Partner, Sponsor, or Affiliate, please contact Rena Hannaford via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rena at 978-658-2131.
"Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children."
-Diana, Princess of Wales